Squad Server Rules
Please make sure to follow our server rules when playing on our servers. Not following the rules will lead to removal from the server.
- Be friendly, stay calm, help new people, have fun.
- Squadleaders must use a mic, speak English and make an effort to communicate.
- Do not teamkill or intentionally wound a friendly player. Mistakes happen. If it was an accident immediately apologize in all chat.
- All vehicles requiring the crewman kit need to be 2 manned (unless RTB).
- We have zero tolerance for racism or griefing or confrontation. Do not make things personal, degrading or confrontational on our server.
- No locked 1 man squads (except logistics).
- Do not open a squad in the beginning of the round if you do not intend to lead it.
- If you want to use a vehicle, but there are other people waiting; Get in line and wait your turn
- Do not recruit on our server.
Seeding rules apply when the server is less than 20v20:
You can click here if you want to read a more detailed explanation about the seeding rules.
- Only fight over the middle objective(s).
- Do not build FOBs/HABs on capture points.
- No FOB hunting.
Additional PA community rules apply if you want to join our Discord, play in our events, wear our [PA] tag in game or if you are on our whitelist.
Did you catch someone breaking our server rules? Check out the FAQ if you want to report someone.